• Partner
  • Property Management
  • Government Services
  • License
  • DHCA Excellence Awards


Property Management

Government Services

Employee Residency Permit Amendments

  • ​This service allows you to apply for the Amendments of Employee Residency Permit.

  • ​Residency Permit.

    • Passport Copy with Visa Page.
    • Personal Photo (Passport Size).
    • New Passport (In case of transfer to new passport).
    • NOC from consulate/embassy (In case of Nationality Change)
    • Attested Educational Certificate (Profession Change).

    Note: DNRD has mandated all supporting documents uploads for visa requests must be in color.Hence, kindly make sure that you have uploaded the clear color documents copies prior to submitting any request.

  • For more details click here

  • Online

Apply for service


DHCA Excellence Awards