• Partner
  • Property Management
  • Government Services
  • License
  • DHCA Excellence Awards


Property Management

Government Services

Employee Visa Transfer

    • Passport with Visa Page.
    • Establishment Card Copy of Releasing Sponsor.
    • NOC letter from previous employer.
    • DHCA - Regulations Professional License Copy / LOA Copy. (In case of Healthcare Professionals)
    • Driving License Copy (In case of Job Type is related to Driving)

    Note: DNRD has mandated all supporting documents uploads for visa requests must be in color.Hence, kindly make sure that you have uploaded the clear color documents copies prior to submitting any request.

  • For more details click here

  • Online

Apply for service


DHCA Excellence Awards